THE MYTHIC YOGA STUDIO PRESENTS
Sydney Solis, RYTMythic Yoga
Saturday May 14, 2016
1-3 pm $25
Circle Yoga and Dance
605 ½ S. Yonge St.
Ormond Beach, FL
- Discover the power of ancient myth and yoga philosophy for modern times.
- Plumb the depths of your being to develop your intuitive and feeling functions by listening to the body’s silent voice as you create a personal mythology for physical and mental wellness, and healing.
- Use the tools of world mythology, the chakras, imagery and the oral tradition to gain insight to your life and inspiration for storytelling and creative writing for self-discovery, artistic expression and posterity.
- Gentle yoga, dance, movement, yoga nidra and meditation round out the experience.
- Bring paper, a pen and a dream. Wear comfortable clothing. No yoga experience required.
Register today at YogaCircleandDance@gmail.com
Visit www.MythicYoga.com for more informationSydney Solis, RYT, is the Queen of Bohemia. Since 2003 she has been enchanting, educating and entertaining people of every age all over the world with her pioneering Storytime Yoga® and Mythic Yoga performances, methods and trainings. An associate of the Joseph Campbell Foundation, she enjoys sharing the ancient Power of Myth to modern audiences.
Read Sydney Solis's personal mythology developed with yoga and ancient Hindu myth in Mythic Yoga: Vishnu's Dream: Ancient Hindu Myth and Personal Story.
Or join me online starting September 12 for the Mythic Yoga Online Training and discover your myth through dreams and journaling, yoga and the global community. Amazingly we start dreaming together, experiencing the synchronicity that arises when we connect to our depths and share our hearts. We are all one!